Mango is also known as the “King of fruits” for all the deserving reasons. Mangoes are one of the most popular fruits in the world, it is also the most consumed fruit in the world. The reason behind its popularity lies in many factors such as it can be cultivated in many tropical and subtropical regions, it does not require any special treatment like other exotic fruits, and a tree can last for more than 100 years and can produce tons of fruits during those years. But some varieties of mango like Alphonso, Carabao need special care because these varieties have some unique taste and texture. Mango is the most versatile fruit in the world. It can be used raw and ripped also. It has more than 1000 varieties.
Mango as a fruit. It can be eaten as it is or cut and eaten. Its fresh pulp can be used in many recipes and juice. The main ingredient for making a juice is the fresh mango pulp. There is a multimillion dollar company which is running by making mango juice. We all enjoy drinking mango juice from the stores which are not so good for our health. Thethe problem with these juices is that they are made from the artificial flavour, sweetener and preservatives which makes them unhealthy. Why buy this unhealthy mango juice from the market when we can make our mango juice at our homes easily.
How to Make Mango Juice?
There are thousands of ways of making juice, the recipe which I am going to share is one of them. It is made with all-natural products and doesn’t require additional sugar. It is very simple to make. It just requires only five ingredients and takes less than ten minutes to prepare, along with that one can modify it according to their need and do some experiments.
- Fresh mango pulp
- Ice cube
- Lemon juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- Peel all your mangoes using a knife or potato peeler, and separate the seed from the pulp
- Extract the lemon juice
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and give a little blend.
- Now add ice cubes to the blender and blend it till smooth and enjoy.
Pro tip: Make sure that your mangoes are fully ripe and use mango which has small seeds and more pulp. You will know whether the mango is ripe enough if they feel a little soft when pressed and smell fruity.
Perfect Way to Have Mango Juice
- Do not overdrink the mango juice, as it may increase weight.
- Do not try to mix extra ingredients with mango juice, try to keep it simple.
- Try to consume mango juice fresh after extracting from the fruit and it tastes best when served chilled.
- Try to avoid chemically grown mango and make juice from organic and fresh mangoes.
Health Benefits of Mangoes
Mango juice is not only delicious to taste but also has many health benefits. Mango juice provides energy to perform daily tasks. It contains all sorts of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. This vitamin and nutrition help the body to prevent many health-associated problems and keep the body hydrated. Along with that mango also has potassium, iron and an organic acid which improves body fluid circulation and detoxification. Let’s see the health benefits of mango juice.
- Improve immune system : Mango has a high amount of vitamin A, C and carotenoids, which helps to increase immunity because of this body now avoid different types of disease.
- Helpful for eyesight : Mango is very effective for a person who is suffering from night blindness. The mango is a rich source of potassium which avoids problems like eye irritation, swelling, dryness. Additionally, it improves eyesight.
- Helpful for stomach : Mango juice helps in regulating acidity. Mangoes are good at relieving stomach problems because they contain fibres.
- Beneficial for skin : Mango has antioxidants that help reduce wrinkles in older women. The protein in mangoes replaces and restores dead skin cells, and prevents acne breakouts. Additionally, the vitamin C in mango helps reduce oily skin and inflammation.
- Beneficial for hair : Nutrition in mango encourages hair growth and the production of sebum moisturizes the scalp to keep hair stronger. The antiseptic nature of mango helps in eliminating dandruff.