Unique mango milkshake made with ice-creams, mango pulp and some amount of dry fruits. Mango Mastani is a famous street food of Pune and now has gained its popularity all over India. It can be prepared with any variety of mango pulp. Enjoy your hot summers with chilled mango mastani.
• 1 cup mango pulp
• 1 cup milk
• 3 scoops vanilla ice-cream
• Handful of dry fruits (cashews, almonds and pistachios)
• Handful of tutti frutti and cherries
• Prep time: 5mins
• Making time: 10mins
• Total time: 15mins
• Prepare a thick mango milkshake by blending mango in a blender.
• Add 1 cup of milk and 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream.
• Blend thick mango milkshake and keep aside.
• Add 2tbsp chopped mango pieces to a tall glass.
• Add 1 scoop vanilla ice-cream to it.
• Add few dry fruits, few tutti fruits to the glass.
• Next add ½ glass of prepared mango milkshake garnish it with some mango pulp and top with 1 cherry and enjoy mango mastani this summer.